can’t wait for this..
According to Tokyohive.com, it’s confirmed that Akanishi Jin got married with Kuroki Meisa. **Fangirl dreams crushed**
Pick your top 5 shows at the moment, and answer the following questions. Don’t cheat.
1. Hana Yori Dango
2. Gokusen (1-3)
4. Orange Days
1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
Shin Sawada (Jun Matsumoto opened the world of jdoramas for me)
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?
Umi Nakajima played by Erika Toda
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?
Episode 5 I think, when they went on camping. Eita is sooo adorkable singing Shanghai Honey with matching sign language.
4. What is your favorite season of 5?
There’s only one season but it has an sp and a movie. Haven’t watched the sp yet but I loved both the drama and the movie
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?
the friendship of the whole gymnatics team especially that of Wataru (Yamamoto Yusuke) , Ryosuke (Shoehi Miura) and Nippori (Kaku Kento).
6. Who is your anti relationship in 2?
yankumi + shinohara
7. How long have you watched 1?
I watched all episodes for both seasons in 1 day!
8. How did you become interested in 3?
Yusuke Yamamoto. Plus men in tights. ^.^
9. Who is your favorite actor in 2?
Jun Matsumoto ( Can I also say that I also love Akanishi and Kame?)
10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5?
Gokusen holds a special place in my heart being the first jdrama that I watched.
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of? 1 or 3?
I watched every episode of both
12. If you could be anyone from 4 who would you be?
Hagio Sae plyed by Shibasaki Kou. Man, being Kai Yuuki’s (Satoshi Tsumabuki) gf is just awesome.
13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 1?
Hmmmm…Tsukushi Makino (Mao Inoue) would be assassinated by Domyoji’s mother. (sorry for the lack of creativity ^.^)
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
No. Tumbling is a yankee drama which deals with high school students whereas Orange Days is more of a slice-of-life drama that deals with college students.
16. Over all, which show has a better cast, 3 or 5?
Wow, it’s hard to choose! Both dramas have ikemen that knows how to act in them. But, I’ll choose Tumbling for the actors’ effort in doing the stunts on their own. Yep, they did all the jumping,dancing,tumbling without stunt doubles.
17. Which show has a better soundtrack, 1, 4 or 5?
I’d choose Rookies Soundtrack. Kiseki by Greeeen.My LSS for this song lasted for a month I think. ^.^
Is thinking of either re-watching Honey and Clover (the one with Ikuta Toma and Narimiya Hiroki) tonight. Or practice Sketch-up. What to do, what to do?
The K-remake of the Japanese drama Proposal Daisakusen. I’m looking forward to what they will bring to the table to make it fresh and unique. Also, I wonder how they will keep the story line far from being repetitive with 16 episodes because I have to admit that even though I loved ProDai (w/only 11 episodes + SP) , it can be pretty redundant which is somewhat irritating at times.
Well, i just have to wait and see…